Well it’s still summer and I still have children in my house all day distracting me with their questions, comments, and wanting to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000; which I’ll admit is pretty awesome. But given the lack of quiet time, I figured I would check out the questions lists that I have found on Pinterest, answer a few and maybe take a little humor for a spin. **I will allow you, the reader, to determine whether said spin was successful.** Well, here we go.
1. What is the hardest thing you’ve had to deal with? Sweet potatoes. The pealing, the chopping, ugh, they are like, the hardest vegetable…for real.
2. What incredibly strong opinion/belief do you have that is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things? That MnM’s should be eaten color order, and that order is: yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and finally brown. And don’t cross me, rules are rules.
3. What makes you different from most people? The change that I made to this picture.
4. How comfortable are you speaking in front of a large group of people? How comfortable would you be sleeping on a bed of rusty nails?
5. What is the funniest joke you know be heart? Okay so, 2 muffins were sitting in an oven. One muffin says to the other muffin, “My goodness its hot in here!” And the other muffin says, “Oh my goodness a talking muffin!” Haha and lol!
6. Would you go skydiving?
9. What comes to your mind when I say, “cabbage”? Uh….Poland?
10. What is the opposite of a koala?
11. Where’s the line between soup and cereal? What the hell? Who wrote this list?! Time to look at a different list.
12. What makes your eyes roll every time you hear/see it? The gals who seem to think that Sebastian Stan is somehow ruining their life. I mean really….
Y’all unless he emptied your bank account, and/or set your house on fire, and/or stole your cat, and/or broke your hot water heater; I really don’t see how he could possibly ruin your life.
13. What word is a lot of fun to say?
14. What are you most likely to become famous for? Turning frowns into smiles.
15. What are 5 facts about you?
*I go by my middle name.
*I’ve never had a broken bone.
*I hate the new car smell.
*Sophia is my favorite “Golden Girl”
*My thumb on my left hand is double jointed.
Okay so maybe that was a little more than few. Feel free to answer any or all of these yourself, it would be fun to hear or…rather read your answers! As always thank you reading! And a very special thank you to my now 30 followers! Y’all are awesome!!
Until next time,